Mouthpiece Music provides a range of publicity, design and writing services to help support musicians’ marketing efforts. We work closely with each artist to develop and tell the story that will capture the attention of jazz fans and journalists online, in print and through broadcast media. We keep the artist informed of the progress of their campaign every step of the way.
Publicity for New CD Releases
We specialize in promoting new jazz CD releases for vocalists and instrumentalists by developing a campaign strategy that brings attention to the artist’s project.
- Compose and design effective written materials, such as press releases, one-sheets, pitch letters and bios
- Get reviews in newspapers, magazines, blogs, newsletters and on the radio
- Design websites
- Create private, proprietary Electronic Press Kits with music from the project, reviews, bios and more to solicit reviews and gigs
- Design CD packages for both digipaks and jewel cases
- Develop social media campaigns
- Consult on distribution
We can help jazz artists get noticed for their concerts and projects in a myriad of ways, including
- Getting reviews for concerts
- Publicizing tours
- Writing & Design services, including:
- Updates to existing web sites
- Post cards, fliers, brochures & business cards
- Graphical email invitations. We can also set you up on email marketing services like Constant Contact and Mail Chimp.
- Print & online ads
- Artist bios
- Liner notes
- Web content